Saturday, August 14, 2010

my mode-hear this out!



David archuleta - Something bout love
"There's something 'bout love
That breaks your heart Whoa oh oh oh It sets you free
There's something 'bout love  
That tears you up Whoa oh oh oh You still believe
There's something 'bout love
that breaks your heart Whoa oh oh oh... But don't give up
There's something 'bout love"



Eminem ft Rihanna - Love the way you lie
"But you promised her next time you'll show restraint
You don't get another chance
Life is no nintendo game, but you lied again
Now you get to watch her leave out the window
Guess that's why they call it window pane
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though"


Cheryl cole - Parachute
"Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down"

Shontelle - Impossible
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible


Ungu- Cinta dalam hati


No comments:

Post a Comment